- Congressional Martial Law was declared in order to push the Senate bill for the $700 Billion dollar bailout through Congress, announced by Texas Representative Michael Burgess on C-Span.
- Muslim Children Gassed at Dayton Mosque After “Obsession” DVD Hits Ohio. by Chris Rodda.
On Friday, September 26, the end of a week in which thousands of copies of Obsession: Radical Islam’s War Against the West — the fear-mongering, anti-Muslim documentary being distributed by the millions in swing states via DVDs inserted in major newspapers and through the U.S. mail — were distributed by mail in Ohio, a “chemical irritant” was sprayed through a window of the Islamic Society of Greater Dayton, where 300 people were gathered for a Ramadan prayer service. The room that the chemical was sprayed into was the room where babies and children were being kept while their mothers were engaged in prayers. This, apparently, is what the scare tactic political campaigning of John McCain’s supporters has led to — Americans perpetrating a terrorist attack against innocent children on American soil.
Here’s a video of Ron Paul, in April 2008, lecturing Ben Bernanke on the U.S. moving toward Fascism. An interesting allusion to how financial market are being manipulated causing the current crisis.
This video is from 1946 and was produced by Encyclopedia Britanica.
A democracy can really be DESPOTISM. Is the USA actually despotism? See the signs and decide for yourself.
1) Lack of respect for other groups, such as races, classes, political attitude or religion (accepted calling others in society names based on sex, sexual preferance, race, religion, intolerance for people who do not believe in the ‘accepted’ religion)
2) Majority of the Wealth and Property is in the hands of the few (big businesses conglomeratives, Walmart instead of small business, less people owning their own homes, fewer family farms)
3) Decision making is in the hands of the few
4) Demanding of Patriotism from all citizens (such as criticizing any group of people for not wearing flag pins)
5) Taxation is pressing heaviest on those less able to pay. Taxation is comparably less on the wealthier (tax cuts for the rich)
6) No allowance for questioning authority. No teaching students of critical thinking skills (As in the No-
child-left behind requirements)
7) Ceremonial congress with no real power (any law passed gets veto-ed by PoTUS)